Yoga defines itself as a science–that is, as a practical, methodical, and systematic discipline or set of techniques that have the lofty goal of helping human beings to become aware of their deepest nature. Yoga Tour in Nepal, a goal of seeking to experience this deepest potential is not part of a religious process, but an experiential science of self-study. Religions seek to define what we should believe, while a practical science such as meditation is based on the concrete experience of those teachers and yogis who have previously used these techniques to experience the deepest Self. Yoga does not contradict or interfere with any religion, and may be practiced by everyone, whether they regard themselves as agnostics or members of a particular faith.
Throughout history, yogic techniques have been practiced in both the East and West, so it would be an error to consider yoga an “Eastern import.” In fact, yoga, with its powerful techniques for creating a sense of inner peace, harmony, and clarity of mind, is absolutely relevant to the modern world–both East and West. Given the increasing pace and conflict present in modern life, with all its resulting stress, one could say that yoga has become an essential tool for survival, as well as for expanding the creativity and joy of our lives.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu
Per person cost: 795 USD.
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and Dinner) in Ashram
- Accommodation at hotel and Ashram
- Guided Tour in city with Expert tour guide.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Yoga Classes as per itinerary.
- Private transportation during your tour as per itinerary
- Nepal visa.
- Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in City as per itinerary.
- Tips, any expenses
- Personal insurance.
- Service other then mentioned above
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc..
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water
- Entrance fees during the sightseeing in city.