Nepal Scenic tour takes you around Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan. Kathmandu valley is the historical and cultural heart of Nepal, offers you a wonderful mix of Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism and Western influence.
|Location||Chitwan, Kathmandu, Pokhara|
|Groupsize||1 to 20 Person|
Day 1:ARRIVE - KATHMANDU
Day 3:KATHMANDU - POKHARA
Day 4: POKHARA
Day 5:POKHARA – CHITWAN (B, L, D)
Day 6:CHITWAN (B,L,D)
Day 7:CHITWAN - KATHMANDU (B)
Day 8:DEPART KATHMANDU (B)
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers on both international and domestic flights,
- Hotels accommodation on Bed and Breakfast
- Full board based services in Chitwan safari.
- Guided tour of the cities as per itinerary.
- All ground transfer as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- All meals on the cities except Farewell and Welcome Dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$45, which you will get it in to Kathmandu airport on upon arrival.
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, Telephone, etc..
- Tips for tour guide & driver.
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc