A short Himalayan Nepal tour package is designed for those travelers, who have a short time in Nepal. Himalayan Nepal Tour starts from Kathmandu the city of Devotes and out 10 UNESCO World Heritage sites, seven cultural heritage sites are in Kathmandu valley. With our tour experts guide, we will take you to the major places around Kathmandu, the capital, commercial, rich cultural hub and the city of Temple of Nepal.
Pokhara (827m) is a remarkable place of natural beauty which is 200km west of Kathmandu valley. This city is known as the best travel destination in Asia for adventure tourism. The magnificent panoramic views of Annapurna ranges, Machhapurche, Dhaulagiri and the stunning views over the Phewa Lake will make you feel that Pokhara is the best travel destination ever you had visited in your life.
For Indian citizens, if you are looking Nepal Tour packages from Delhi with airfare contact Day Tours Nepal tour experts. Indian citizens tour cost will be different and much cheaper than other foreign nationality. If this Himalayan Nepal tour seems long then email us we will customize 3 Nights 4 days Nepal tour package.
|Groupsize||1 to 20 Person|
Day 1: ARRIVE - KATHMANDU
Day 3:KATHMANDU - POKHARA
Day 5:POKHARA – KATHMANDU
Day 6:DEPART KATHMANDU
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers on both international and domestic flights,
- All hotels accommodation at standard or Deluxe hotels as per mentioned on the itinerary in a double/twin room with breakfast.
- Guided tour of the cities as per itinerary.
- All ground transfer as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- All meals on the cities except Farewell and Welcome Dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$45 for one month which you will get it in to Kathmandu airport on upon arrival.
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, Telephone, etc..
- Tips for tour guide & driver.
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc