Buddhist Circuit Tour will include many of the primal Buddhist heritage sites like the Boudhanath, Lumbini (birth place of Lord Buddha), and Swayambhunath, khusinagar,and bodhgaya. This is a tour for spiritually leaning and those who are seeking a spiritual meaning. This spiritually heartening journey is not only across different lands and heritage sites, but also across different level of perception.
Day 1: KATHMANDU
Day 2: KATHMANDU
Day 3: KATHMANDU – LUMBINI
Day 4: LUMBINI – SRAVASTI
Day 5: SRAVASTI – KUSHINAGAR
Day 6: KUSHINAGAR – VAISHALI – PATNA
Day 7: PATNA – NALANDA – RAJGIR – BODHGAYA
Day 8: BODHGAYA
Day 9: BODHGAYA – VARANASI
Day 10: VARANASI
Day 11: VARANASI – AGRA
Day 12: AGRA – DELHI
Day 13: Final Deparutre
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers on both international and domestic flights,
- All hotels accommodation at standard or Deluxe hotels as per mentioned on the itinerary in a double/twin room with breakfast
- Guided tour of the cities with all entry to the cultural, historical and heritage sites as per itinerary.
- All ground transfer as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Domestic flights tickets as per mentioned in itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, Telephone, etc.
- Tips for tour guide and assistance
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc
- Nepal / India Visa fees,
- Valid passport (valid for six months from the date of your trip)
- One other picture ID, such as driver’s license (in case of emergency and for use as a substitute of passport or in-case of loss of your passport) Photocopy of passport page to carry in wallet
- Air tickets (Make a copy of flight tickets which may be helpful, in case of loss)
- Visa Clearance (Make a copy of visa clearance which may be helpful, in case of emergencies)
MasterCard, Visa Credit and Debit Cards are accepted in Nepal and India. However some cash are highly recommended.