7 days Bhutan tour offers rich flora and fauna, and its vibrant Buddhist culture. Bhutan has become an increasingly popular destination for international tourists. Bhutan is unexplored Kingdom of Asia, which allows and towering crags certainly exudes charm. The mountains are magnificent, the forest are dense, the people are delightful, the architecture inspiring, the traveler encounters the full glory of this ancient land through its strategic fortresses known as Dzongs, numerous ancient temples, monasteries and stupas which dot the countryside, prayer flags which flutter along the high ridges.
Kingdom of Bhutan shares with Nepal the world’s greatest attentiveness of mountains and living heritage of Buddhism. While flying from Kathmandu to Paro can truly be described as a flight into daydream. Through the flight, a firsthand close up view of Mt. Everest, Mt. Kanchenjunga and other famous peaks of the Himalaya ranges.
We offer best group rate for Bhutan Tour. If you need help to buy Flight tickets from Kathmandu, Delhi, Dhaka then email us. 7 Days Bhutan Tour itinerary is on just a suggested itinerary but if you want to customize your trip, we can modify according to your time and requirements. Day Tours Nepal Tour expert suggest you the best one for you.
|Groupsize||1 to 20 Person|
|Month||April, August, December, February, January, July, June, March, May, November, October, September|
Day 1: Arrive Paro International Airport.
Upon arrival at paro international airport, you will be welcomed by our representative and the tour guide will receive and escort you to designated hotels in Paro.
In the afternoon drive to the ruins of the 17th century Drukgyel Dzong, an historic monument built by the Zhabdrung to commemorate his victory against Tibetans in 1644. In fine weather the towering peak of the sacred Mount Jomolhari appears as a stunning backdrop. On the return to paro, visit 7th century Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the 108 temples constructed by the Tibetan king Songtsen Gampo.
Day 2: Paro to Thimphu.
Begin your day by driving towards to Thimphu, world’s smallest capital takes about an hour on a well paved road that follows paro river downstream to the confluence with wang chu river. After 60kms road then turn upstream towards thmphu along the wang chu, in the capital we will visit memorial chorte, folk heritage museum, National library and institute of arts and crafts. After lunch visit changangkha lhakhang, Mini zoo, nunnery and a tea break. At the end we will visit Trashichoe dzong.
Day 3: Thmphu to Punakha.
After breakfast we will drive to punakha with en-route dochula pass (3116m), where on a clear day you will see spectacular views of the Himalayas. After lunch en-route punakha visit Chimi Lhakhang, the temple of fertility. Than later we will reach khuruthang, the main town of Punakha.
Day 4 Punakha – Wangdue Excursion.
After breakfast drive to Wangdue and visit wangduephodrang dzong, walk around wangdue town the last town in the west before arriving in central Bhutan. After lunch drive back to Punakha and visit Punakha dzong, the winter capital until 1955 and now the winter seat for the chief abbot of Bhutan. Evening visit local market.
Day 5 Punakha To Paro.
Today drive back to paro, after lunch visit Drugyel dzong (ruin) the fortress of victorious drukpa, and kyichu lhakhang, one of the oldest temple of Bhutan.
Day 06 Paro ( Tiger Nest Excursion)
Today after breakfast we will hike to tiger’s nest, one of the most sacred monasteries in Bhutan build on the side of a cliff which 900m above the Paro valley. Later again hike down and lunch in Paro. Evening free time to walk around.
Day 07: Final Departure.
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers on both international and domestic flights,
- Kathmandu – Paro – Kathmandu Flights tickets.
- Bhutan Visa Fees.
- All hotels accommodation at standard or Deluxe hotels as per mentioned on the itinerary in a double/twin room with breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Guided tour of the cities with all entry to the cultural, historical and heritage sites as per itinerary.
- All ground transfer as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, Telephone, etc.
- Tips for tour guide and assistance
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc
- Valid passport (valid for six months from the date of your trip)
- One other picture ID, such as driver’s license (in case of emergency and for use as a substitute of passport or incase of loss of your passport) Photocopy of passport page to carry in wallet
- Air tickets (Make a copy of flight tickets which may be helpful, in case of loss)
- Visa Clearance (Make a copy of visa clearance which may be helpful, in case of emergencies)
- MasterCard, Visa Credit and Debit Cards are accepted in Bhutan. However some cash are highly recommended.
He is a professional tour and trekking guide licensed under Tourism Council of Bhutan. Guiding is his passion it is not a job for him, he can speak fluent English and have excellent knowledge of the Bhutan.
He is a professional English, hindi, and thai speaking tour guide in Bhutan. For more than a decade now, wangchuk has good working as a tour guide, mountain biker, and photographer with various tour operators in Bhutan. It has been incredible experience meeting tourists from every corner of the world as well as gaining his experience travelling to several places. He love to travel and have been through Europe and Asia.
Mr. Rai has so much of interest with his own country’s Living culture, history and tradition. It’s been already 8 years in tourism industry as Cultural Guide and Trekking Guide of Bhutan. He will be please to take you around and make your days enjoyable in Bhutan.
Sonam Ugyen Pelzom
She has been working in service industry for more than 8 years. She has the working experience in Airlines and as well as in Hotel Industries. She has traveled to dozens of foreign countries and she has serve thousand of foreign guest yearly, and the mantra of BHUTAN MANJUSHREE TOURS and TREKS as well as her mantra is to: CARE MORE THAN OTHERS THINK WISE, RISK MORE THAN OTHERS THINK SAFE, DREAM MORE THAN OTHERS THINK PRACTICAL AND SERVE MORE THEN OTHERS EXPECTATION!